Promote educational policies enhancing:
- Interactive learning, dealing with learners’ individual background, needs and goals.
- Effective interaction between teachers and children.
- Promotion of children’s participation in constructing knowledge and learning processes.
Provide a regional, national and Europan-wide implementation, including:
- New knowledge and recommendations about education policies for children with/from migrant background.
- New knowledge about facilitative methodologies for dialogic teaching and intercultural learning.
- Involvement of teachers, children and their families in public debate to support reflective engagement towards a sustainable intercultural dialogue.
- Development of methods and opportunities of working together for universities, schools and policy makers.